KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITY：
• Monitors and reports the status of work on projects and resolve key issues
• During Bid phase analyze the contract and verify the proposed solution meet the hardware and environment requirements, prepare all bids deliverable.
• During the Project implementation, produce the Hardware deliverable as defined for the project and in the Hardware development plan or process plan.
• During the Testing & Commissioning provide site support as needed.
• Prepares technical proposals, reports, presentations, change evaluations & responses to customer questions.
• Lead the key hardware design activities on products and drive hardware improvements.
• 10 years above experience in hardware domain in automation control, communications industry and at least lead hardware design activities of two new products
• At least 5 years’ experience in railway industry
• Management experience with team
• Result-oriented, good self management, and quick learning ability