1. Converts customer requirements into conceptual designs and prepares associated documentation by performing operational analyses, simulations and technical trade-off studies identifying alternative design configurations and functional features.
2. Prepares design & development proposals based on knowledge of ATC technology, customer requirements and technical investigations. Support the project team to present, report to and negotiate with the customers.
3. Performs system block design, track layout and system performance analysis according to customer requirements.
Configure system databases and interlocking control table as new system feature required. Develops tools/script based on signaling principle to verify work output and make the work more efficient.
4. Review the test procedures and support investigate systems issues raised during testing (in house or site Testing & commissioning) or during revenue service and provide solution of the issues.
1. Basic mechanical & dynamic motion analysis, reliability engineering, radio communications systems engineering, automatic controls and command engineering.
2. Knowledge of specification-driven systems design (as it applies to computer systems with both hardware and software operation).
3. Good technical English language writing skills.
4. Knowledge of railway electronic system and railway signalling techniques, familiarity with military and automated train control systems specifications and standards